Friday, November 28, 2014

TV Review Prologue

I gave birth to my first baby in October and always heard to have books and movies on hand because you have a lot of time to kill.  I thought that applied to the hospital and while that might apply to other mothers, it was not true for me.  I was in the hospital for about 12 hours before I met my daughter but I was never bored.  This could have been because it was my first baby and I was constantly talking to my husband or Mom or the nurses asking questions.

Long story-short, I found myself watching the most TV after she was born.  I turn on netflix in the middle of the night, while I'm nursing, when I'm exhausted but can't sleep because shes's awake or because I just want to hold my little girl.  The following posts are my thoughts after binge watching shows on Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment