Friday, December 19, 2014

Gilmore Girls Movie

Please forgive my next few posts, they are thoughts written down via mobile.

I have been going throught withdraws, mostly missing Loreali, never a huge fan or Rory but a HUGE fan of Dean :)

So I've been searching the Web for a replacement and have found not a lot but some call for a movie, most of the proper plot lines are lame, like Rory getting called back for her mom's wedding.  I have a few ideas I like but haven't put together yet.


  • Loreali and Luke have lived together long enough to have a common law wedding and Star's Hollow throws them a wedding against their will
  • Jess' book gets auctioned as a movie AND his only demand is that it is filmed in Star's Hollow. Rory volunteers to write about it. Lots of opportunity for classic Luke/Taylor comedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment