Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Meg Cabot Easter Egg Daydream

 Based on my previous post I have been daydreaming that even though the two books I connect have been published for 17-18 years I am still feel like the first person to find that Easter egg.  I'm sure I'm not and I'm sure it's because I've read and enjoyed Ready Player One, a few two many times but something in my brain hopes I get an email from Meg Cabot tomorrow saying I'm the lucky winner for realizing she put a bad guy in two books with very little overlap except that the guy was a psycho waiting to happen and I guess it's better to reuse because if you don't have to create more bad guys in even a fictitious world then good on ya.  

What's my prize Meg Cabot?  Can it please be that you write a 'Avalon High' esque novel but instead with the fairy tale of Peter Pan?  I have a lot of thoughts but I can't quite make the plot work like you did with Avalon High and wow did they miss the mark on the ending.  I mean I don't mind that they make changes but it really isn't the same.  Ditto for the Princess Diaries.  

No comments:

Post a Comment