Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Introduction - Blog Post 1

No one ever really knows how to start these. It's like a facebook post or a tweet. Most want to say something funny or interesting to attract or retain attention, some avoid posting their thoughts because they are bothered by comments and some are so focused on doing it 'right' that they never put their voice out there. When it comes to media I fall firmly in the last category. I am familiar with and have a facebook page, a twitter account, several email addresses and I'm even on LinkedIN but only use them out of necessity. I prefer to observe on facebook, pinterest and stumbleupon but a blog is something new. I never wanted a blog because I know that it only consists of what I put on it but the requirements of college that are ever changing are forcing me to create, post and comment on blogs so it will be done.

I wonder how having a blog and reading what other people think on their own blogs is going to affect the dynamic in the classroom, whether we are going to more quickly find friends and people to connect with or be more cautious not knowing whether anyone has read your latest post. So with that aside here is my basic bio which I am sure everyone is looking for anyway.

Name: Sara Condie
Age: 21
Major: Speech Communication/Human Resources
Interests: Snowboarding, Movies, DIY websites, Parties, Card Games, Sushi, Trying new things, Doing things I'm bad at, Creating traditions, Making memories, Taking pictures and then deleting them, Spanish accents, Sleeping in, Ska music and Bubble baths

Contact Info:
jasara2000@msn.com
sara.condie@aggiemail.usu.edu
Yelling my name loudly in the business building or South Walmart (where I work)






No comments:

Post a Comment